Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado






I'm not supposed to be here right now... my husband and I shot a wedding last night (yes! my husband too, I handed him a camera, put it in automatic mode and told him if he saw something worth shootin' to shoot it! He did a pretty good job too! Anywho, more about the wedding later), in Silverthorne and the plan was to head up to Vail afterwards for a little R&R. But (yes, I know you are not supposed to start a sentence with the word "but"... but, are we really going to start picking apart my sentence structure, that could be a little overwhelming!) my mom moved in with us on Thursday, so that she can recover from a severe back injury and we thought it would be best to come home instead. So... all that to say, "Hi! I'm here!" Oh my the rambling...
So, Thursday night I had the coolest opportunity to shoot little Heartley on her family's ranch. Grandma and Grandpa live on a 2100 acre ranch in Larkspur, I'll tell ya it was like being a kid in a candy store (for a photographer, anyway, so much great stuff to choose from)! Some of my favorites (the two naked pics on the fur rug) were taken in a urte. It was the coolest little tent/building sort of thing I have ever seen! The challenge was the light or lack of it, it was DARK!!! VERY DARK!! (for you photographers, I was at ISO 3200, 1.4) But I absolutely love the edgy feel of these photos! Luckily, we will get to see this cute little girl again and again, as her mom has chosen to take advantage of the Milestone package. For more info, please visit the website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Till next time! Cija Oh, and one more thing, if you are interested in locally raised grass fed beef, shoot me an email, I'll hook you up with these fine folks!

No comments: