Sunday, September 12, 2010

The last days of Summer... and Seniors







Ah... I am a little bit sad today. I fear that Clayton and Zach will the be final Seniors for the year. I will miss the senior crowd, they are always so fun and full of life! Clayton's mom and I used to be the youth group together, many moons ago... it was hard to believe that she has a Senior in High School, where have the years gone? Clayton is a pretty cool guy, I can't say that I have ever seen him in a foul mood, he is always laughin' and crackin' jokes, we like him so much we made him an honorary "Bunco Babe"! I'm afraid I don't know Zach as well, but he seems to be a pretty cool cat as well, he even scored a few new items while out on our shoot, a fabulous pair of sun glasses and a bouncy ball (just between you and me, he was very excited over the bouncy ball!) Well, I am off to another shoot with one of my favorite families! Until next time! Cija

No comments: