Sunday, September 12, 2010

I do...

Well, It's official, I have now photographed 2 weddings. Now, it's decision time... to do weddings or to not do weddings. I'm torn, parts of the wedding photography, I LOVE!!! It is right up my alley, other parts not so much, but do the parts I love out weigh the parts I don't, hmmm... I will have to ponder this for a while. Meet Carrie & Aaron, I had soooo much fun shooting this wedding! The location was stunning, the bride and groom were stunning everything was stunning!
I was in love with Carrie's bling! She had the most beautiful dress, simple and elegant. Lovely...
Okay, I am officially the biggest fan of the "first look", Carrie and Aaron had mercy on the photographer and agreed to having most of their photos done prior to the wedding (which allows for some many more photo opportunities). So we staged the "first look" moment and it was absolutely precious.

Carrie hid behind this wall and reach for Aaron's hand and then he pulled her around the wall to have a look at her... this moment between the two of them was just magical.
They hugged, kissed, looked, giggled and then kissed some more.


The wedding was held in a beautiful vacation home in Silverthorne, CO.



We had plenty of time to walk all over the grounds and photograph Carrie and Aaron as a couple. It was such a good time, I could have stayed out there with them all the live long day.
The wedding party, Aaron's brothers, Carrie's sister and best friend.
Carrie with her sister, Cris.

There was even some time for kickin' back and relaxin' before the ceremony.

Okay I love this picture of Carrie touching up her make up!

Time for the Ceremony...



My prayer for Carrie and Aaron is that they will always take time to pray as a couple.





They were giving me their best "Charlie's Angel" pose...






I hope you enjoyed this small peek into Carrie and Aaron's beautiful wedding. Hugs! Cija

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great job!! Can I put my boys on your calendar for a photo shoot this fall?

Gennae H. said...

Thanks for sharing these pics! I haven't seen these guys in ages! I was just asking my mom about their family.

Susie said...

Those are fabulous photos! I hope you guys are having a "picture perfect" cruise also!