Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado



















Okay, can someone tell me what happened to FALL??? 91 degrees?!?!? Seriously?!?!? If the day goes as planned (and it rarely does...) I hope to start putting up my fall/Halloween decorations, I say start because many of them require Rod's help (he will be so excited). I am also holding out hope that my niece is coming over tonight to watch my kiddos (and my mom) so Rod and I can do date night. Hmmm... are there any good movies out right now? I'm so out of touch.

Focus Cija... so last night I was out on the plains with the Griffith family. Oh my goodness, their daughters are so stickin' cute! With their beautiful red hair and their little cowboy boots, simply A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! And yes, that is Pikes Peak! Quite a view, aye? Now I know that you can't get a real good look at Justin in the photos I picked but he looks like some actor and I can't put my finger on it.... oh, I get so close and then it's gone!! Wait... nope, it's gone again! Alright, this is going to drive me crazy. Well I am off, their is work to be done and I have a newborn coming this afternoon. (By the way, I was right! Tammy had a BOY!) TTFN Seige http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: