Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best of the Best Invitations and Cards

Okay, I know I have said it before, but it worth saying again!! "Something Creative" is the BEST when I comes to cards, invitations and birth announcements!! Seeing these cards on a computer screen just don't do them justice! When you get them they are matted on matching cardstock (I get mine double matted, because they look extra fabulous that way!!) and the printed photos are bright and beautiful!! The pricing is great too! and she offers a discount to 3 Wishes Customers who use their 3 Wishes photos! So double bonus!
I just got these birthday invitations for Ryanne and Sabrina's birthday party. I tell ya, they look so ding dang great I wanna frame 'em and hang 'em on the wall! She matted them in black and either hot pink or blue! So... it got me thinkin', I got tell my customers one more time just how great Jackie is! (Jackie is the artist and creator behind these beautiful creations)
I loved these invites for Melia's Tinkerbell party, Jackie used the gift bags that my mom and her friend, Norma, hand painted for the party as the background for the invitation!

I use Jackie and Something Creative every time I can think of a reason! She has no minimum order, so I can even order a couple of mother's day or father's day cards if I want too! And most of the time it's less expensive than a Hallmark card!! WHAT?! That's CRAZY! but it's true!

Oh... yes, even Thanksgiving!!

And my Christmas Cards are always so much fun!

Okay... I have to admit Halloween is my favorite. I love Halloween, I just can't help it. The parties, the costumes, the kiddos, the candy! Some of my funnest memories of growing up were trick-or-treating with my best friend and all the fun parties.



Okay, that's it! I love Nomelie's Cupcakes and Something Creative's Cards!! So you need to try them both! Jackie's website is http://www.somethingcreative.org/... the best part, she doesn't charge a design fee, so you can have her play with your pictures and there is no obligation! (but you'll never be able to walk away!!)
Well, I am off! There are things to do (grocery shopping) and people to see (my mom, she fell a week ago and fractured her back) and then it's off to a photo shoot! Have a very happy Labor Day!!! http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: