Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Photographer in Lonetree, CO





Well Hello! Long time no see! Things have been pretty darn exciting since I was here last! The twin's had a super fabulous birthday, if I get a chance, I will try to post some pics but it may be January before that happens. A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all of my wonderful clients!! I am officially completely booked for September and October, I feel so blessed! On Monday, it was supposed to be back to life as usual but unfortunately it didn't pan out that way, my mom has been living with us for the past week and a half, recovering from a broken back. On Monday, she took a fall and broke (shattered) her ankle, yesterday she had surgery to put her back together again (2 metal plates and 14 screws were used to do the job). For now it seems that she will be heading home on Friday (home being back to our place).
However, yesterday afternoon I slipped away from the hospital to go spend some time with Grayson (I hope I am spelling that right). He is 5 months old and such a happy little guy! I had the best time photographing him in his sock monkey bedroom!! I almost showed you all sock monkey pictures because I loved them soooo much!! But I forced myself to show you a little variety, so here he is in his bedroom, his entry way and his front porch!! For more information on booking you own session please visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: