Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock






Last night I met up with the Strickler Family. Mark's parents were visiting from Oregon and it was the perfect opportunity to get a picture of the whole family together. I met Angela a few years back, when our daughter's took dance lessons together, so cute in their little tutus! It's been a busy day with multiple shoots, carpool and physical therapy for my mom, so I am going to take my little self to bed and try it again tomorrow. I hope you all have a very good night's sleep. Nighty night all! Hugs, Cija

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love! Great pics!
Thanks Cija!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Cija, you do wonderful work and you made it so easy for us too. Thank you for your professionalism and skill. We love the pictures...it topped off a wonderful visit with our family!
Tom & Kathy