Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family Photography in Denver, CO






Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend, I had a photoshoot this morning and am off to another here in a moment, but first... let's talk about last night. Last night I was with the Piepenburg family, Chris, April, Ryan, Taylor and Cole. Poor Ryan was struggling with allergies, his eyes were getting redder and puffier by the minute! Cole and I were pretty excited when we spotted a bunch of deer and April was celebrating her birthday!! I had a good time with this beautiful family (Taylor and I were already plotting her Senior Pictures!) Well, I need to run... it's that busy time of year. I am booked through October but have a few openings in November for those last minute Christmas pictures. Check out my calendar at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Until next time! Cija

No comments: