Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado










This little sweetheart is Maryn, isn't she just precious! I was so excited to meet her! Maryn's mommy is my super, fabulous, card and invitation maker (www.somethingcreative.org), so I have been anticipating her arrival for sometime now and she certainly did not disappoint! I was soooo excited to do Maryn's shoot at her house surrounded by her family's things. The one in the little basket we got to take in her nursery which was so sweet! And I loved having mommy and baby cuddle on mommy's bed. We took a rest on the china cabinet, daddy's big leather chair and the desk! If you are expecting a little one, see my website for more details on scheduling your own shoot www.3wishesphotography.com. I am going to be M.I.A. for a few days, I have a set of twins that are celebrating their 6th birthday this weekend and we have some serious partying to do!! So I will plan to see you again next week!! Hugs Cija

No comments: