Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Photography in Denver, CO














Happy Labor Day! I bet you all have fun things planned for today, so far, we have nothing on the agenda but I want to think of something we can do as a family, so we can spend a little time together. That will be next on my list of things to do! But first, a sneak peek at last night's shoot with Reg and Val! Reg and Val are long time friends of ours from our former church and we spend every New Year's Eve celebrating at their house! You might recognize Brady... we did his Senior pictures just last week, Shannon is their oldest and Brooks falls in the middle. Brooks is a pilot in the Navy and will be deployed soon; Christina his girlfriend serves in the Marines. Shannon was sporting a lovely "Grace Kelly" hair do which was so fitting because to me, I will always think of her as a dancer and Robert, her boyfriend, is just about ready to finish up his training as a aircraft mechanic. Funny story about Robert... Val planned this super fun "Amazing Race" party for Reg. One of the stops was at Starbucks, hmmm... I can't think of the name now but it was the kind of stop where you have to choose one person from your team to complete the task. Rod is not a fan of coffee so I volunteer! But it was a sneaky trap!! Robert was the facilitator of this mystery task... we had to eat 2 chocolate covered BUGS! A grub and a cricket! YUCK!! I'm a teeny tiny bit competitive so I pounded those hummers and we were outta there! Well... since I started this entry on of my peeps have wandered out of their bedrooms, so I am off for a day of family fun! Hugs Cija

No comments: