Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, Colorado









Imagine my surprise when I realized that I had one more senior session on Monday night!! I was down right giddy! So... this is Shelby, soccer player extraordinary! You would never know it by these pictures but Shelby is recovering from knee surgery, and can't put any weight on her leg!! This girl was crazy! Cruising around on crutches and jumping one legged from here to there, she was givin' me a heart attack! So sometimes, girls find themselves in challenging situations when they want to change their outfits and we are out in the middle of a park with a whole bunch of other Seniors having their pictures taken, but Shelby's mom was prepared! I am kicking myself that I didn't snap a picture to show you the HUGE rainbow umbrella that she brought along! It was gi-normous! But quite effective! So, way to go Wanda! Shelby's best friend Anna joined for the shoot as well and it was fun to get a few photos of the two girls together! Enjoy! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelby looks stunning! I'm so proud of the amazing young woman she's become. Awesome job capturing the essence of the girl we all love so much. Way to go Cija! ~Tammy