Saturday, November 19, 2011

Castle Rock, CO Photographer - Looney Family

 My feet are frozen!  We went to the Star Lighting tonight... well, not exactly we didn't actually make it to the lighting part but we walked around froze our tookahsuses off, ate free cookies and admired some farm animals so all in all I would say it was a success.  
 These adorable children are Hailey (but my daughter said it's Hally, hmmm...)  and Nick, they are a couple of pretty fun kids!  Lots of giggling, funny faces and laughter 
(isn't that the way it's supposed to be!!).  
 Love these two pics, they will get my vote for Fave of the Day!  In the picture below they were trying so hard not to laugh and they just could help themselves!

 I also love this "happy" picture of Heather and her sweet girl!


Well... I just heard a rumor about a game, I can't possibly miss a game!!  So I am outta here!! 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  

No comments: