Saturday, November 26, 2011






I hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend, mine has been just plain S-U-P-E-R!!  For Thanksgiving we went to our church with 200 of our closest friends, the food was amazing and a super fun time was had by all.  Yesterday was our annual trek to the mountains to find the perfect Christmas tree, we had great success.  (I was supposed to take some family pictures for both Aimee and Ann but Cija forgot her camera!! ooops!  I had my little digital point and shoot so we had to make do.  Last night we stumbled upon the movie "Fireproof" and much to my surprise even the kids settle down to watch it.  Then this morning Aimee and I went out for an early movie!!  The guys went this afternoon and we cranked out a few more episodes of "Gilmore Girls".   Presently it is chaos,  the men have returned with pizza for dinner, my kids are singing at the top of their lungs while making garland for the tree and the Bendures are rushing out the door trying to make the 6:00 service.  

But if we hit the rewind button and go back to Wednesday, we come to the subject of this post.  Corrine, Randy and Courtney.  I have actually known this family for a number of years, we used to be in the same Sunday school class at our old church, I haven't seen them in a long long while so it was fun to spend a little time with them.  Hard to imagine the Courtney is now in college!!  Where does the time go?  Well, it is difficult to concentrate with all the hoopla so I am going to sign off.  Until next time! Cija

No comments: