Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Professional Headshots

SNOW DAY!!!  I was so happy that I didn't have to get out of bed this morning!! The kids actually spent the better part of the day outside which helped with the noise level.  And this afternoon, we all headed outside for Christmas card pictures (even the Bendures!).  We were quite a sight, Aimee in her high heeled boots, slippin' and slidin' all over the place and me with my mary janes and no socks (what's a girl who wears flip flops all the time need with socks?!?!  But no worries, no frost bite!  Took me a couple of hours to feel my feet and legs again, but in the end it was all good.

 On Tuesday morning, I headed over to Heather's office,  I should have gotten a suite number...  I knew she was somewhere in the "Bling" building and I had I an idea of the type of business that she did, so I thought to myself "Precious, how hard can it be?  I will just walk up and down the halls until I find a company name that sounds right."  It was a fool proof plan, in the case where the company name was actually on the door.  Oh well, I found them eventually and got to meet some 
really nice people in the process. 
 Heather and her husband were in need of some snazzy pics for their new website and I was happy to help.  (They don't even look cold do they?  Oh... but it was cold!!)
 The plan for tomorrow is to be with the Hart Family for an Urban Glam shoot... Oooo, that sounds fun!
But for now I am off, I need to work on my "gift" for my Bible study girls (it's my love language, I can't help myself!)  Until tomorrow! Cija


No comments: