Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maternity Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I got my hair done today!  By Tracie... she's been my go to hair girl since 1990!!!  Ha!  1990!!  When did I get so old?!?!?  Any who, she is all the way down in Cherry Creek and since I had kids it has been difficult to get down there, finding a sitter and all.  But... now they are in school and I don't work for AKI anymore, so I was free to take 1/2 a day and go get my hair done.  
I should take a picture, I look super glam-o.
 It was like coming home really, there was hugging and I'm pretty sure there was a teary eye or two, AND Lori was there (she another stylist) which was just a big ole bonus.  I enjoyed myself so much that I am going back in 2 weeks, but I'm not telling you the "what for" you will have to try and figure it out.  
 Then I met up with Stephanie and the caterer who is doing the food for A Night with the King (Christmas Banquet)... he wore a suit and everything!  I was very impressed and I think they are going to do a fantabulous job (hey the auto spell check finally gave up on "fantabulous"!!  we are making some progress).  
 I have 10 minutes before I had to leave to drive carpool... just enough time to get Denishar's sneak peek up.  She is 36 weeks pregnant with her 1st baby.  The jury is still out on the name, it seems mommy has one picked out but daddy is on the fence.  I got be honest, I think 9 months of pregnancy plus labor and delivery earn mommy the right to name!  I'm just saying'!!

Well... I will praying for a safe delivery and am excited to meet the new addition to the family!
For now I am off for my afternoon country ride.  Until next time!
Cija

No comments: