Friday, November 11, 2011

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

The Gregory Family
Yep, I am pulling another late night, I can't help myself... someone needs to organize an intervention.  
This afternoon, I was with Sean (or Shawn), Amy, Max, Kimbal and Brooks.  I absolutely love the picture of Kimbal below... I don't know why I am so drawn to it but I just love it. 
 This is Max and all he wanted was his picture taken in this cave.  He looks purdy darn handsome!

 The kids were busy rock climbing so we decided to get a few mom and dad shots in!

 Fave of the day... the one below!  Love it!  
So we went bowling tonight.  Can I first say... what is up with the price of bowling.  Family of 5 - 2 games = $75, no, sadly that is not a type-o.  I nearly fell over.  Reminded me of the time I went into a tie shop in Tamarac Square to buy a tie for my boss.  I picked out a very cool tie, took it up to the counter and prepared to hand over $20 - $30 bucks (1990 ish).  $180!!!  Are you kidding me for a tie????  I was too young and too stupid to say never mind and ended up buying the stupid thing.  And ya know what... I never once saw my boss wear that tie!!  In the words of Bon Qui Qui... "Rude!"
Oh well, we had a great time!!  
Nighty Night!! Cija


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart all the pictures. I can't believe you were able to get something with the way we were all behaving!!! I love the family pic of us walking through the tunnel and the three kids sitting together. Thanks for you patience with us. The pictures are beautiful.
Amy