Thursday, March 18, 2010

Portrait Photographer in Denver, CO





Today I had the honor of working with Mike. Mike made arrangements to have his pictures taken as a gift for his wife. What wife wouldn't like that? I would love a great picture of Rod!! (I suppose I am in a position to actually do something about that...) So we set out to the light rail station, Mike had requested a more urban feel to his pictures and then poked fun at my wimpy light rail system compared to the subway systems he was used to!! Went as far to say they look like little Lego toys! (Ya know... he's kinda right!) But oh well, wimpy or not it was a fun place to take pictures!

A little over a year ago, I had the distinct pleasure of photographing Ellie and her family in the midst of Ellie's (currently age 4) fight against cancer. At that time I asked all of you to be praying for Ellie and her family and last July I let you know that Ellie was in remission, a huge answer to prayer. You may recall that Ellie was battling with a seriously aggressive form of cancer and during a recent scan they saw some nodules on her lungs; Ellie will be going back in a few weeks to have another look. Ellie and Mike unfortunately have cancer in common, so again I am asking you to pray. Mike, in addition to being a husband is also a daddy to three little boys ages 3, 4 & 5 (a set of Irish twins only 10.5 months apart!! God Bless his wife!). Will you please join me in praying for these two families?

For more information on scheduling your own portrait session please see my website at http://www.3wishesphotograpy.com/ Hugs, Cija

No comments: