Thursday, September 9, 2010

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO







Hell-low! (I'm trying to write the word "hello" in the tone in which I am thinking it, somehow I do not think I have been successful, oh well, I tried). So let's see, it's... Thursday and tomorrow I am doing my very first "destination" wedding (Silverthorn, CO is a destination! Whoever said there has to be an airplane or an island involved for it to be destination wedding?) I'm pretty excited actually, my hubby is coming along to be my "assistant", I love that! But more about that later, instead let us rewind to last night with Brock. Oh my goodness, this little guy was just too cute and he LOVES "pin-cones" and boy were there "pin-cones". He was also very found of airplanes and the choo-choo train! Brock is the big brother of Jacob (do you remember the cute little baby with the snappy brown hat?!? from a week or so ago?) and he just celebrated his 2nd birthday! After the shoot they were headed home for some ice cream cake, I was tempted to follow them home. Well, I better wrap it up for now, it' 10:30 and there is still much to be done before beddy-bye. Good night all! See you on the other side of the weekend! Cija

No comments: