Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Photography In Castle Pines, CO

 You have no idea how happy I am to be here at this point of my day.  The last two days have tested my patience and stretched my ability to learn quickly.  On Saturday, my computer, well... it died.  (not to worry, nothing was lost, Praise the LORD! )  But we had to act quickly, outside of my camera, this computer is the single biggest part of my business.  So we set out to buy a new computer.  I have always been a PC girl, but everyone keeps says "you should have a MAC they are made for photographers!!"  We decided to take the plunge into this strange new world. 
 I will admit the store is impressive and the customer service outstanding, I was all a twitter when we left with our new computer in hand.  I was, however, not prepared for all the little differences and the fact that none of my current editing software was going to work.  I left my husband to deal with it and I headed out the door to meet this lovely family, Patrick, Jenna, Cynthia and Peyton.  The shoot went super good, Cynthia was a natural in front of the camera and Peyton she was just as comfortable as could be, with so much to say.  I just fell in love with these sweet girls and their charming personalities!! They were pure joy to work with.  

 At the close of the shoot I told Jenna with confidence that her sneak peek would be up Monday afternoon.  This morning I was not too sure that was going to happen... I won't bore you with all the details but WOW!!!  This transition is a little more overwhelming than I thought it was going to be.  I currently have a severe case of cauliflower brain.  But I made it!!  The sneak peek is up just as promised.




Well, I must admit, now I have a headache, too much brain power is such a short amount of time.  I think I will push this chair away from the computer and focus on something else for a while.  Only 2 more days until the girls head back to school.  Until next time!! Cija

No comments: