Monday, April 30, 2012

Senior Pictures Castle Rock CO

 Well, it's Monday... again!  Pretty nice day so far, quick visit to see Dr. Clint at the Chiropractor's office, then Starbucks with Talia and then it was home, there was much work to be done.  This is a sneak peek of Nick.  Let's see, I first met Nick when he was 7ish I would guess and I haven't seen him for quite some time, I was very surprised to see how grown up he is!

 Nick is actually graduating in May 2012 and will be attending Northwest Nazarene University in the fall to study engineering.  His dream is to be part of the space program and he has a specific interest in the Orion Project;  which apparently has to do with Mars and figuring out how to get off of it once you have landed on it.  The problem being that Mars has an atmosphere... of course, I can see how that would be a problem, and it's nice to know that there are people like Nick out there who intend to fix these issues. 


For those of you, who have been tracking the accident, I got a car on Saturday!  I am very excited to have that process behind us.  We took the opportunity to name all 3 of our vehicles,  my new car is "Lola", Rod's is "Spartacus" (he was a little ify on our decision, but he lives with 4 girls so he finally caved to the pressure) and the bug well, we are thinking "Gus Gus" or maybe "Crush", 
not quite sure which one will stick.  
Well, the girlies will be home any minute and I have a few more photos to finish up before they arrive!
Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: