Monday, May 21, 2012

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO












Friday night, I got to celebrate ONE YEAR OLD with Clark!!!  We have taken his picture every month for the past 6 months!  He is a bright spot in my month for sure!  Every once in a while he brings his brother and sister with him, Friday was one of those nights.  I am happy to report that we made it through the shoot with out any snake sightings, which is not always the case with this location.

I can't really put a finger on my emotions tonight.  Shortly after the start of the year I asked you guys to join me in praying for Tamara who was in need of a lung transplant.  Today, Tamara had her transplant surgery and the last report I received was "her lung transplant was successful and she is now breathing on her own and recovering well, including her two donors!" Wonderful news!!  Thank you Jesus for such a sweet answer to our prayers for a safe and successful surgery.  
I am truly rejoicing with Tamara and her family. 

But amidst my joy over Tamara's fabulous day, my heart is heavy.  Yesterday I introduced you to Adi, the  pretty princess with a broken heart.  This afternoon I received a phone call with an update on the surgeon's report.  Adi's heart is failing and her only chance at survival is to move forward with the surgery, her surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM.  The staggering blow is that on an earthly scale she has a less than 1% chance of surviving the surgery.  

I have prayed over the last couple of years that God would make me a woman of great faith but of course being a woman of faith requires having a life that demands it.  
Less than 1%

In the beginning God created
Sarah became pregnant and bore a son
So Pharaoh said to Joseph, "I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Eygpt."
The burning bush
And the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground
"I will rain down bread from Heaven for you."
the wall collapsed and they took the city
So the sun stood still and the moon stopped
So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling
Then the fire of the Lord fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones, and the the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.
And Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
That night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death 185,000 men in the Assyrian camp.
So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire.
He shut the mouths of the lions.
Immediately he was cured of his leprosy.
And his servant was healed at that very hour.
He touched her hand and the fever left her.
He drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.
Then he got up and rebuked the wind and the waves and it was completely calm.
And the woman was healed from that moment.
And their sight was restored.
The number of those who ate was 5000 men, besides women and children.
They saw him walking on the lake.

I can't pretend to know what God will do, He is completely sovereign and His ways are not my ways, but I know that He is the Master of "less than 1%" so am praying with Justan and Stephani for a miracle, knowing in a situation like this that all Glory would go directly to God and many could be saved through the testifying of this miracle.

I hope you will pray with me... Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: