Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Today, I was very happy to be out there shooting!
Even if it meant laying in the snow and never getting warm today.  The sunshine was gorgeous and I had a beautiful model for today's shoot.

Miss Aubrie is 6 months old!! So we headed out and in for some photos! 
 And isn't her winter outfit the best… I love the softness of the pink with the snow and the sunlight reflecting on the window grass (that's my name for it, I love that grass!)



 We had a two part shoot, a little bit outside and then a little bit inside.  
Aubrie was positively prefect at both!

 Love me some profiles!


 Favorite baby pose!!  Playing with their piggies!  I have this same photo of Melia on her changing table, it's my absolute favorite baby photo of her.  
Well, it time to get those girlies off to bed and spend some time with the hubby.  Be back in a couple of days, I see Ryker tomorrow morning.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: