Friday, September 18, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Tonight was a combo shoot… 2 part Senior Pictures 1 part Family Pictures!

 Lance is a senior at Castle View and hopes to do freelance video and camera work 
when he "grows up"!
 This is his love sister, Kaley. 
 And his mom and dad, Monica and Patrick. 
 Now… I may have made a mistake when I pointed out a very large beetle to Lance, turns out that his likes bugs as much as I like spiders!!

 Rod is out in the garage working on his "Bug" the girls are rewatching episodes of "Once Upon a  Time", so I thought I would take the opportunity to get some work done and get this sneak peek up a bit early. 
 Tomorrow, I will be busy with party preparations!  Ryanne and Sabrina's birthday party is on Sunday!!
 Well… looks like the hubby is coming in for the night, so I am going to wrap this up and go hang a bit with the family.
 See you next week!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: