Monday, October 5, 2015

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Okay, where do I go to get my sticker???
I should definitely get one after this very windy shoot!
Seriously, I think the wind had to be 25 - 30 mph!!
BUT… there is no sign of it in these pictures!!
So, this beautiful lady, was Ryanne's occupational therapist when she was but a wee one. 
 She is most definitely on my list of heroes!  She helped us so much with Ryanne and made our crazy stressful life so much happier!
 So I have been absolutely, delighted on the two different occasions, that I have had to take her and her family's photos. 
 She too, has a set of twins!  Jacob and Mack
Look at those blue eyes!
 Walking down the hill to this shoot we saw a BIG ole' snake!!
Mack was bent over, cooing at it… like it was a puppy!!
 We ducked into this shelter for a bit of a break from the wind.  I was a fan of this dramatic side light and decided to play in it for a while. 

 I was very happy that I was able to make this session work… especially since the last time we did photos we had to reschedule because of wind! 
 Oh! Something exciting.  No, Jeremy, it is not jury duty… but I keep hoping!!
Tonight on my way home, I picked up a hitch hiker! I am not going to lie I was pretty scared.  Made me pretty nervous when he reached in his backpack!
 I was very relieved when he pulled out a pack of mints! 
(And for the record, I called Rod and asked him if I should pick him up and he said "yes, so if I got killed or something it would have been his fault!)
 Alright, I am going to try my best to hit the hay before… oh, I was going to say 11:00 but it is already 11:06, so let's make it 11:15, shall we?
Be back soon, with another sneak peek!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@wishepshotography.com

No comments: