Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

Newborn photography is probably one of the hardest kinds of photography I do.  Newborns can range from sleepy to screaming their cute little heads off and there's not really much you can do about it.  BUT… it also one of the most rewarding!
After all the pooped on blankets are cleaned up and the pee'd on clothes are in the laundry, I get to sit down at my computer and pour over a collection of squishable yumminess! 

I think newborn photography should be simple.
- That's why I come to your home and take pictures in a place where you and baby feel the most comfortable.  Plus who wants to go out of the house after just having a baby!
- I bring a handful of simple blankets and baskets but then I take a few minutes to find items in your own home that we can use to make the shoot unique to you and your family.  
- Poses are always simple to highlight all the wonderful things about your new baby… nose, lashes, lips, fingers and toes!

Newborn shoots can also be paired with maternity photos or milestone photos at all the major milestones of your babies first year. 

Newborn packages start at $300.00.
email: cija@3wishesphotography.com to schedule your appointment
www.3wishesphotography.com


No comments: