Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Not sure how chatty I am going to be tonight... it's late but I HAVE to get this sneak peek up for Denishar.  Some rather bothersome technology issues caused a bit of a delay. 
But after a rather bumpy weekend, we are back up and walking (I won't go as far as to say "running", as I have a bit of a new learn curve to overcome). 
Just look at those beautiful tulips!! Loving all the fresh colors of spring!
Such sweet faces! Don't cha just wanna squeeze 'em!
Oh my goodness, me on my! I love this photo of the boys!


 It seems like I haven't been here for such a long time. Not as many brave souls this year, willing to brave the winter photoshoot. But so much has happened since I was here last. 
Most notably, our dear friend the Christensen's have moved back to Colorado!  Finally! Someone is moving here instead of moving away! And lucky for us while they looked for a house (closing in just a few weeks) they agreed to rooming with the Cookseys!
 And oh what fun we have had!!  Big family dinners every night, games galore and a steady stream of yummy desserts (Oh Talia... How I love you!)
 So while it has been a little quiet in photography land I have enjoyed the extra time to be home and enjoy our company. 
Two of my favorite photos of the day!  Such sweet snuggles!
Well, the morning will come early so I best be on my way to bed!  So good to be out and about taking photos again!  Thanks Derrik and Denishar, I just adore your sweet family!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: