Saturday, July 16, 2016

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This is Emmy, or is it Emmie, or maybe Emmy!! I should have asked. 


She is a 2017 Senior at Elizabeth High School. 
Last night we fought off all the Pokemon Go players and managed to get some really beautiful shots! 
I even convinced her to play in the water, which actually didn'™t take much convincing at all.
 Emmy hopes to go to the University of Puget Sound where "It rains all the time and is absolutely beautiful." 
She plans to major in Voice (However, I would like to note, that she never did sing for me!). 
When it is all said and done, she would like to teach/lead a choir.
 I really loved working with this sweet girl, I loved the way she giggled,
 and I loved her bare feet! 
We even snuck in a mini-family add-on!
This is D. and Teri, her parents, and her sister, Ally or is it Allie? Oy Vey! 
Super fun shoot! Thanks Emmy!  
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: