Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Maternity Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I trust you all survived Halloween and are managing the constant sugar rushes! We had a great time, trick-or- treating with friends and enjoying Rod's super awesome Halloween chili!
Back up a few days to Saturday and Sabrina and I headed out to Memmen's Ridge to meet this excited mommy and daddy to be!
 Ashley is due in just a few weeks so stay tuned for the newborn photos!!

 Big Brother, GOOSE! Came along.  I called him "Bruce" the entire time!
ACK!!!  Me and names!!

 Cute Boots!
 Man, what a gorgeous  morning we had, this weather has been amazing but the first family to get a cold day is going to be so disappointed!!

 Okay, I could stay and chat for quite a while but it's 7:00 and I haven't even started dinner!!

 So I must be off!!
Can't wait for baby to make her appearance!

Until tomorrow!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: