Thursday, January 12, 2017

Lifestyle Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This past weekend I had the privilege of working with this precious family.  
We decided that a more lifestyle approach would suit this busy family of four.
I first met Jarod and Jennifer when she was pregnant with her oldest boy, Jacob.  
We met up for a second shoot with Jacob was turning ONE and younger brother, Joshua was on the way. 
 This shoot gave me my first opportunity to photograph the whole family!
 I really love when parents welcome their kiddo's favorite plushies in the photos.   It is so fun to look back, years later and see them toting their childhood companion, some of my all time favorite photos are of kids and the buddies. (Maybe I will show you a few before I sign off, including my favorite of my own daughter, Melia).
I also love seeing kids and their different personalities.  Joshua was so curious and busy drinking in his surroundings and fearless!!  He would run with full abandon, which sometimes ended with a fall, but he would just hop back up completely unphased and ready to resume his adventure. 
 Jacob seemed to enjoy a slower paced survey, perfectly content to just be. Every time, I glanced his way he always had a sweet smile on his face. 
Fun shoot!  Thanks, Jarod and Jennifer for inviting me into your world for a few minutes!
You have a beautiful family.
 As promised!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com






No comments: