Thursday, May 18, 2017

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock

Okay, let's have a conversation, I am feeling chatty.  The snow is falling and I am here all alone and I just realized that I am freezing because I still have the thermostat set to A/C!!
This very handsome boy is Levi and he was a very good little boy during our shoot.  He slept the whole time, he let me wrap him and unwrap him and he didn't pee on anything!!
There are many different styles when it comes to newborn photography and it's important that you take some time to consider what it is that you are looking for and what appeals to you most. 
 I offer in-home, natural-light newborn sessions, that means I come to your house I find the spot with the best possible light situations and use the background of your home as my backdrop.
This often offers a challenge I rather enjoy.  Like, "How do I make this dimly lit colored wall work?" 
I have toyed with the idea of doing a studio in my basement as an option but I really do love the idea of doing newborn photos in the family home. 
 There is just something special about being able to look back years from now and see your home the way it was when your baby moved into it!
 In-home sessions don't allow for picture perfect studio shots but I really love to capture the real emotion and heart of a family at home.

 If this is what appeals to you as well, then I am the girl for you when it comes to newborn photography. 
 I am so grateful to the beautiful families that welcome me into their homes to photograph their familes.
 Plus you get to work with "ALL" members of the family!
Congratulations Brad and Laura, I am so happy for you!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: