Thursday, June 15, 2017

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Just dropping in for a quick sneak peek from my shoot last night. 
This lovely family is Tim, Sarah, Ethan and Katie
It just so happens that we go to church together! Bonus!
 Although they are Saturday nighters and we are Sunday morningers... so our paths do cross as often as one would think. 
But recently we have been attending the same community group, so I have had the opportunity to get to know them a bit better and have enjoyed Sarah's commentaries on our weekly studies. I love hearing what the Lord reveals to different people through His Word. 

Sarah was hoping for a nice green background and I think this location certainly delivered!
 We even had these rainbow-like rays coming down over the butte. 
(By the way... I LOVE this just about to kiss shot, sooooooo much!)


 Okay, back to work for Cija!!  Until next time!
7 kids with their grandparents tomorrow morning and I have sweet little Kenndy to show you from earlier in the week, so stay tuned!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: