Monday, December 18, 2017

Family Photographer In Castle Rock, CO

One last post for the year.  This afternoon I was out and about with the Gammel's. 
I first met Brooke when she came with a friend to a girl's weekend. Then she joined our Bunco group, where she asked me to take her maternity pictures and here we are 9 years later!!
Wow! Thanks Brooke!!
Last night, I had trouble sleeping.  I kept having dreams that I couldn't remember the boys names.  I am happy to report that upon waking I did, indeed, remember!
Austin, Jordan, Jacob and
CADE!
 Sometimes you just need to go with what they do...



What an amazing 2017!  I am so very grateful to all the wonderful people that allowed me to be the one to photograph their families this year! Thank you so much!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: