Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Time to take a sneak peek at my shoot with the Gavi family. Jackie and I are friends from church, I have known her for a very long time. My first memory of her was back when she was in high school (I believe) and she did the special music for a Sunday night service.  She sang "You are the air I breathe."  I remember because I was taken a back at how beautiful her voice is.  Later I would ask her to sing for the ladies Christmas luncheon and even later I would convince my brother that she would make a great back up singer for his band. Other the years, I have had the privilege of photographing her family and working the 3 Wishes Halloween Photo day together (she makes the most amazing cards, so it was a perfect match for those smart enough to make their Halloween photos into Halloween cards)!  Any who... I ALWAYS look forward to your time together!!  Enjoy the photos!!

 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: