Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This is Phil and Diana, their daughter purchased a gift certificate for them to have their photos done. As they live on a beautiful piece of property out in Larkspur, they asked if I could come out to their home for the photos. I was happy to accomidate their request. 
 I wish I could say the story ended there. Phil was very kind to let me know that they were the 6th house on the right and to not go up the mountain like my GPS would say, but my notes were not as clear as his phone instructions.  Why had I written "LS" on the paper, I thought sure he said the right side but when I got to the 6th house on the right there was a one digit difference in the house number. 
 Maybe it was the 6th house on the left, which meant going left... Left we would go. 
UP and UP and UP and UP on a very narrow, very scary, very steep road. 
 Sabrina frantically checking the glove box for those calming marshmellows Miss Rachel told us to use at Disney Land - NO LUCK!! No reached the top and tried to call Phil.  No service.
So we turned around and started making our way back down.  Will cars just start slipping on steep, dirt roads... I sure hope not!!  We tried Phil again. He confirmed that the house number I had written down was wrong.  It was the 6th house on the right! (Phil, no doubt was shaking his head, I don't blame him.  I was shaking mine too!)
 But we made it! And we had a great time meeting Phil and Diana (I just loved her infectious laugh) and taking some photos in and around their home.  On a side note: I don't think the pooch was a huge fan of mine being there. 
Thanks Phil & Diana for having me out!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: