Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Time for another sneak peek, I have been taking pictures of this family since Kerri was pregnant with their daughter, Emily.
Who happens to be 7&1/2 now! (the 1/2 is very important!)
Nolan is 5 & 1/2...
 I count it very fortunate to work with families year after year, 
to have the opportunity to watch their journeys unfold. 
As I took and edited these photos I was reminded that life is precious and unpredictable.
There are moments of unrelently joy and sorrow. 
Behind every smile a story, a heart whose emotions are pulled by the turns in the road. 
 These 3 have a story.
 It's not mine to tell but it has been my privilege and my honor to have known a part of it.
 Through laughter and tears...
May God bless you and keep you...
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Wendy said...

These are beautiful! You did a great job for Kerri.