Monday, July 13, 2020

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Lynn and her family moved out of state, however, she called to see if I could do Drew's senior photos while they were in town. WOW! What a difference 2 years can make! I hardly even recognized Drew! The girls definately look older but I would have recognized them, but Drew?!? No way, he has changed sooo much! So glad Lynn reached out to schedule this shoot, it was so fun seeing the whole family again and meeting the new pooch!
2018
2020
Drew is toying with coming back to Colorado for college. I not gonna lie, 
my daughter perked up a bit when she heard that!! 
 She's pulling for the School of Mines as it's the closest!!
 Thanks Stovers!!  Have a great senior year, Drew!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: