Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Mini Shoots in Castle Rock, CO

Well, I am back. It's been a full two months with our shooting! For those of you that don't know, I got pretty sick back in April and ended up in the hospital for a couple of weeks. Since then I have been recouperating at home. I am still on oxygen but the Lord saw fit to hook me up with a portable converter when the insurance company and oxygen company were making it nearly impossible. 
So, yesterday's mini shoot (20 minutes, M-F mornings, 1 person) with Luke was the perfect way to give my lungs and the portable oxygen a test drive. 
Luke graduated this May after 3 years of varsity baseball, so the field and the school were the perfect backdrop for his photos. Alright, go ahead and have a look. 
www.3wishesphotography.com

cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: