Saturday, January 8, 2022

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Happy New Year!!  Hoping and praying that 2022 has many happy occasions to offer! Today, I had a photoshoot with Matt, Brooke, Colton and Dane.  Colorado was in true form. Sunshine when I left the house and light snow by the time I arrived at their location. In the end, we decided to go ahead and brave the elements and it turned out just fine!! I have been taking the boys pictures since Colton was just a baby, but this was the first time to work with the whole family.  









The one thing I really love about Colorado is that you can get beautiful picture all year round! Thanks Matt and Brooke, I enjoy meeting you and working with your family. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


1 comment:

Cowboychincs said...

Nice job cija.... you must be a magician... turning bad weather and cooped up - wide open boys into a photo-shoot.... thanks for being with us through the years!