Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Can I just take a minute and ask, "How did it become July 25th already?" Holy moly!! This summer is flying by! And I am loving these families that are taking advantage of these beautiful summer nights for family photos. This is Kellie and her awesome people! You probably recognize the girls from their senior photos the few years... so much fun! I tried to go back and find our first shoot together, I think Kellie said her oldest was four! Now she is all grown and in college! I just love seeing the same families over and over again - it is such a treat to feel like you are a part of someone's life, helping them preserve the memories of their family over the years! I have been in business long enough now to see newborns that I photographed graduating from high school, how cool is that! 

Thanks Brian and Kellie!!











No comments: