Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

When we left our church of 30+ years to attend a church in our local community, Kashia was one of the very first people I met at our new church. The lady at the welcome desk invited me to a Pampered Chef party she was having that afternoon. I decided if I was going to find a new place at this new church I would need to dive in with both feet, so I went to that Pampered Chef party and Kashia was one of the first people I met. She walked up and introduced herself, "Hi, my name is Kashia. It's like "Asia" with a "K"."  Now, here we are 15 years and one family shoot, 2 senior shoots and one newborn shoot later! 
Wind forced a location change but we had a great shoot and it was a real pleasure to work with such great friends!! The invite for dinner and games afterwords made it even better!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com

 

No comments: