Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Castle Rock Photographer

 I am convinced that an accurate weather app does not exist, because all 3 of the apps I have on my phone said that there was 0% chance of rain during this shoot. WRONG! It totally rained on two separate occasions, but we were able to wait it out and finish our shoot. I am sure you recognize this family! I have been photographing them since Kerri was pregnant with Emily! Year after year they come back and have become very special to me. Kerri wanted flowers, so we went to South Glenn, they always have the prettiest flowers!! And of course, the amazing fountain! (we even recreated a picture I talk of Emily when she was 6 or 9 months old, I can't remember which) It was a fun night and a fun shoot! 
Thanks Kerri, Emily and Nolan!!!
















No comments: