Saturday, October 12, 2024

Castle Rock Family Photographer

It is always fun when friend book photoshoots! Sarah's policy is when you don't recognize the kids on the wall anymore it is time to update your family photos.  
2017
2020
and now... 2024!
One of my favorite things about these kids is that every so often they come over in the middle of the day and play games with me. In fact, if my calculations are correct we are due! There is even a crown that is awarded to the winner of the day!
And one of my favorite things about Sarah is when she meets me for coffee in the middle of the day! In fact, when my daughter worked for Dutch Bros. in Parker, she and I would just take a ride out to go through the drive through! LOVE
As for Tim, well his like the best physical therapist and quite frankly helped me through a very painful time, so there's that! 
Love you guys!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: