Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Milestone Pictures in Castle Rock, Colorado











Yes, it is 1:00AM! I am turning into a vampire, and no it is not Twilight related and for the record, no I have not read the books, reading is not one of my strengths but I did see the movie.




Now moving on... this is Tanner! and this was the second of his 4 milestone photoshoots. The six month shoot is always fun, because these cute little ones get to show off their sitting up skills! The "Growing Wishes" & "New & Growing Wishes" packages are affordable ways for you to capture all the important stages of your new baby's big first year. For pricing and availability check out my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Coming up this week... a newborn, some babies & a 2010 senior! Now I am off to bed, so we can get to church bright and early tomorrow morning!

No comments: