Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Outdoor Family Photography in Lonetree, Colorado












Last night I had so much fun with the Edward's family! I loved their blue and yellow outfits, they looked so summery and fresh! Let me take a minute here to give you a hint, if you are wondering what to wear when having your own photos done, resist the temptation to wear white. In a photography setting white can be a photographer's worst nightmare, as it reflects the sun and makes getting an eye pleasing exposure quite a challenge. So... have fun with COLOR!



Just another reminder to book your fall sessions soon, the calendar is filling up fast, and if you are looking for a Christmas card that is going to blow everyone's socks off, check out the one of a kind designs of http://www.somethingcreative.org/!! A fun and beautiful way to showcase your new photos!



Well, I am off... the kids what some pool time before I head out the door for tonight's shoot.



TTFN! Cija

No comments: