Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado











I'm back... it's only going to get more crazy this week, with shoots everyday except for THANKSGIVING, so... I thought I better get in one more post from this weekend. Today I was Mike, Kristen, Aiden & Parker. A few years back, my oldest daughter, Melia and Parker were in the same Sunday school class and I must admit she had a bit of a crush, ofcourse having not seen him for a couple of years she has moved on and now has her sights set on Jackson. I am always amazed at the difference between boys and girls. The girls are usually very concerned with their outfits and making sure they don't get dirty but boys... they are on a mission to see how much ground they can cover between each snap of the shutter; all the while their mom is calling after them "guys... please try not to get dirty before we take the first picture!!" Too funny! Well, with the twin's spending the night at Nana & Papa's and Melia tucked in for the night, I am off to spend some time with the hubbie... XOXO Cija

No comments: