Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado













Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 days away!?!? Where has this year gone? There is so much to be thankful for this year. The Lord has richly blessed us and sustained us this year, and His grace and mercy never ceases to amaze me. As I sit here working at my computer the sound of giggles is bouncing off the walls... I can't help but be reminded of the years we prayed for a child and the babies that slipped away too soon. There is much to be thankful for, indeed.



This beautiful family also finds their way onto my list of things to be thankful for this year. Their sacrifices of time and endless hours of effort have deeply ministered and touched my heart and the hearts of my family. I hope you enjoy these photos of our Pastor, Brian, his lovely wife, Jenipher and their sweet girls.



Happy Thanksgiving!!! Cija

No comments: