Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back To Work











I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas celebrations, we had a wonderful time and I am sad to see it go... if only we could figure out how to make it last longer! Today, I was back to work. The Christmas holiday had brought this family together from across the United States and it was the perfect photo op! Unfortunately, one of the little guys was suffering from an ear infection and a case of pneumonia! So we had to move our shoot to the home of one of the families to help try and keep everyone out of the cold. We took every imaginable combination of people so this is a very small peek at our time together. I hope you enjoy it! To schedule your own appointment, see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Until next time... Cija

No comments: