Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado










Well, today all the kiddos were back in school... quiet fell over the house, it was so... peaceful! The downside? It sure was loud when they got home! Tomorrow is Ryanne's day for "Snack & Story" she is bringing a great book about the moon, a girl named Sophie and a cow named Lilly, for snack she is bringing Klondike bars (because Lilly the Cow is soooo cold her milk is turning into "ice cream"). No, matching the snack to the story is not required, but really???? This is Cija here... do you think I would ever send a non-coordinating story and snack!??!? I think NOT! Today, I was back out taking pictures, I always enjoy being behind the camera, and with snow on it's way it was the perfect day to get out there with some dear friends and capture some memories. I hope you enjoy... Hugs. Cija

1 comment:

Photo Serrano said...

BEAUTIFUL as always Dear;)