Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO
















Happy Saturday!!! Wasn't it absolutely FABULOUS today!?!? After running a few errands this morning we spent the rest of the day outside enjoying the warm weather, made me want to plant stuff (I say stuff, because I am plant stupid!!) but I do like how they look!! I also squeezed in a photo shoot with Jo. Jo is working on a birthday present for she special someone! Hmmm... not sure how I would swing taking pictures of me for Rod!! The last one I did was the old "hold out the camera and smile"... not so good! Well, it's nearing dinner time so I better get crackin'! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday, after church I am headed to The Broadmoor with my girl friend, Ann to celebrate her birthday!! YIPEE! I can't wait!! TTFN! Cija





No comments: