Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado














Well, the weekend is almost over, officially only 3 hours and 5 minutes until it is Monday. Oh well, it was a good weekend!! I got much accomplished for Melia's birthday celebration (which is next weekend)! A big thank you to Louise, who helped me paint today! Not the house mind you, decorations for the party! But in between all the party planning I met up with Sue and her lovely family. I have to tell you, these folks had the coolest dog! Totally laid back and very cooperative! Which is very rare when trying to photograph animals! Well, I am just dying to see the results of tonight's Amazing Race, so I am off to enjoy some couch time with my hubby! Hope you all have a great week! For more information on scheduling your own photo shoot, see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ TTFN! Cija

No comments: